Category: Poker Hits: 23148Studies related to gambling addiction have revealed some shocking statistics about the condition. The following are some of the statistics about gambling addiction.
• It is estimated that around 2%-3% of people in America suffer from Gambling addiction. This means that millions of people in the United States of America suffer from this unique disorder.
• Other studies indicate that even though males comprise of a major chunk of people suffering from this disease, there is an increase in the number of women developing this disease.
• According to a study, people in the US spend $5 billion annually on gambling activities.
• Families of people suffering from gambling addiction are more likely to face domestic violence as gambling addicts most commonly engage in frequent quarrel and fights with their family members over the issue of gambling.
• According to a study, the children of gambling addicts are more likely to develop mental disorders such as stress, depression and other mental disorders.
Gambling laws change from country to country, You can read more about Responsible Gambling in New Zealand..
These were some of the statistics associated with the condition of gambling addiction. Due to the increase in the use of Internet, gambling has become more common among households as more and more women as well as teenagers are engaging in some kind of gambling activity. Playing online roulette is a very great way to have a wonderful time. The online gaming networks, such as Royal Vegas Singapore Casino, are great places to learn how to play roulette. These online casinos offer roulette systems and tips and techniques on how to win.